UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at email@example.com.
Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there. The Franchisor of Subway Restaurants, with 5 headquarters around the world, is adding to its talent pool. Join thousands of others in a corporate culture that promotes work-life balance and great career opportunities.
Providing an exceptional customer experience is a cornerstone of the Subway brand values. The Law Clerk position will conduct legal research, draft memoranda, assist attorneys and paralegals in compiling information necessary to resolve disputes and aid in litigation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform legal research on topics relevant to current litigation and arbitration matters, and prepare memoranda on findings.
- Assist attorneys with compiling and reviewing information for discovery.
- Conduct comprehensive legal research and 50-state surveys on the law relevant to company initiatives and procedures, and prepare memoranda on findings and opinions.
- Answer and assist in answering subpoenas and government inquiries.
- Draft correspondence and other legal documents as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong legal research, legal writing and communication skills.
- Experience in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work collaboratively with all levels within the Subway® organization.