Sorry! This position is no longer available!
Assist in preparing resources and research materials relevant to projects funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Resources and research will help to support the planning, implementation and enhancement of tribal justice systems and will support the training and technical assistance opportunities made available through these projects at a tribal, local, regional, and national level.
- The Law Clerk may be required to draft legal memoranda, conduct research and author publications and help to develop distance learning resources relevant to Indian and tribal law topics.
- Research may also consist of reviewing tribal code, ordinances, resolutions and constitutions.
Requirements & Competencies
- Successful completion of 1 year of Law School.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Desire to become familiar with the practice of Indian Law and/or Tribal Law
- Must have the ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Successful completion of criminal history records check.
UND Law School
Hours & Schedule
- $18 per hour
- Position starts on November 16, 2020 and will end May 31, 2020
- 10 - 20 hours per week
Closing Date: 8th November, 2020