Sorry! This position is no longer available!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Research law by studying constitutions, statutes, regulations, court opinions, bulletins, and trends. Communicate findings in an efficient time and in a useful form.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet ongoing business needs.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the job, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education And Work Experience
- Must be in good standing in a Juris Doctorate program.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to sensitively respond to confidential issues.
- Appropriate and necessary computer skills.
Closing Date: 12th June, 2020