We are currently seeking a Labor and Employment Partner who will work in our Cleveland or Akron office.
The successful candidate will have some portable business and extensive experience with complex labor and employment law matters while working collaboratively with members in other practice areas. Buckingham will support the individual’s business development efforts, while also providing additional work as the candidate continues to build his or her own practice.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience with the following:
- Litigating employment cases including OSHA, ERISA, wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and wage and hour matters;
- Trial experience preferred;
- Taking and defending depositions on complicated labor and employment matters;
- Reviewing, analyzing, negotiating and drafting employment contracts, termination agreements, settlement agreements, employment releases, labor contracts, and other labor and employment contracts and related documentation;
- Candidate must be licensed or attain license to practice law in the State of Ohio.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.