The Portland office of Stoel Rives is seeking an associate with a minimum of 1 year of general labor & employment experience to join its dynamic L&E Group. The L&E Group’s leanly staffed teams provide significant opportunities for professional growth and early responsibility over complex matters.Skills Needed to Be Effective in This Role
We pride ourselves in forming diverse teams with a wide array of interpersonal and professional attributes. We don’t expect any one person to embody all of these skills, but the below serves to describe our ideal team player. If you have many of these skills, and are enthusiastic to learn, we encourage you to apply.
- 1-3 years of litigation or general L&E experience (preferred)
- Excellent research and writing skills that can be deployed with flexibility to meet internal and external client needs;
- Strong interpersonal skills including building rapport with clients, fellow attorneys, and staff;
- Good judgment, responsiveness, and perseverance;
- Strong intellectual curiosity;
- A commitment to client service and team success;
- JD from an accredited university;
- Active membership in the Oregon State bar or ability to waive in (preferred).
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.