Corporate Boutique Law Firm Seeking M&A and Corporate Attorney/Chicago or Milwaukee. Advancement and Partnership Tracks Available. Flexible Work Location.
Fairchild Morgan Law is a recently launched corporate boutique firm with sophisticated and varied clients. (https://finance.yahoo.com/news/big-law-veterans-launch-fairchild-070411336.html; fairchildmorgan.com)
We are looking for a junior associate attorney to assist part-to-full time with transactional and business legal work. Legal areas include mergers and acquisitions, private securities offerings, inbound and outbound foreign joint ventures and commercial contract review and advice.
You will have significant and direct exposure to clients and the opportunity to work on sophisticated legal matters and transactions. In addition, we offer the opportunity to work with partners of the firm who can provide training and attorney development opportunities. Advancement and partnership tracks are available. Fairchild Morgan allows a flexible schedule, with hours estimated to vary between 10-30 each week and more as we grow. This position allows great flexibility as to work location, with the option to work remotely or in an office environment.
Our principal offices are located in Chicago and Milwaukee.
- 1-3 years’ experience working on corporate and transactional legal matters in an in-house or large law firm setting (law firm experience preferred)
- Experience with commercial contract review and negotiations a plus
- Demonstrated experience in working directly with clients (business and legal) helpful
- Entrepreneurial spirit and interest in developing business will be looked upon favorably
- Qualified to practice law in Illinois, Wisconsin or another US state
Please be prepared to provide at least two work references.
We look forward to hearing from you.