The Portland office of A Law Firm that Providing Corporate and Litigation Services is seeking an associate attorney with 1-3 years of experience to join its Corporate Practice Group. The ideal candidate will have law firm experience in general corporate work, M&A, securities, debt and equity financing, fund formation and securities, and other business transactions. Members of our team can expect to benefit from working with clients on mid-market and larger transactions. Attorneys in this role can expect direct client exposure, and often interface with colleagues across offices and practice groups. The associate in this role will independently produce client-ready documents and will work with others on complex transactions.Skills Needed to Be Effective in This Role
We pride ourselves in forming diverse teams with a wide array of interpersonal and professional attributes. We don’t expect one human to embody all of these skills, but if you have many of these skills, and are enthusiastic to learn, we encourage you to apply.
- Experience in M&A, debt financing, fund formation and securities
- Enjoy the challenge of negotiating and documenting complex transactions;
- Strong intellectual curiosity and desire to understand how a project serves clients goals;
- A commitment to client service and team success;
- Ability to communicate business goals into contract language; and
- JD from an accredited university.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.