Messner Reeves LLP, an established full-service, business law firm, with 12 offices nationwide in Arizona, California, Colorado, New York, New England, Nevada, and Utah, seeks an IP Attorney in our Phoenix office. The ideal candidate will have 3-7 years’ experience, strong research, and writing skills. This position primarily involves patent prosecution and an applicant must have passed the patent bar.
Take charge of your career at Messner Reeves LLP. Who better to manage the direction and growth of your career than you? At Messner Reeves, you are in the driver seat with complete control of your future. With exceptional resources and full support from the firm, you are empowered to immediately begin building your client base and grow your practice.
This is not your typical law firm. What you will not find at Messner Reeves is bureaucracy, politics, committees, or unnecessary meetings in stuffy boardrooms; instead, you would be joining a collaborative, energetic group of intellectual capital dressed comfortably and working hard for their clients. You will see collaborations taking place and entrepreneurial minds thinking outside the box to create common-sense solutions to complex problems.
Who better to manage the direction and growth of your career than you? At Messner Reeves, you are in the driver seat with complete control of your future. With exceptional resources and full support from the firm, you are empowered to immediately begin building your client base and grow your practice. When we were founded over 25 years ago, we were entrepreneurial out of necessity, but now we maintain our entrepreneurial spirit by choice.The position requires the following:
- Familiar with structuring, drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a variety of sophisticated and complex agreements related to IP.
- Experience with technology and other commercial matters.
- Knowledge of sponsorship and marketing agreements, agreements related to SaaS platforms and software offerings, strategic alliance agreements.
- IP licenses, vendor and consulting agreements, distribution agreements, and joint development agreements.
- This person will also support the IP components of M&A deals.
- Interest in building/expanding their current book of business.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to converse with a team in a collaborative manner.
Please send a cover letter and resume if you are interested in this opportunity.