UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Position:
Start your legal career by working hard and having fun at Juniper’s Legal department! If you are a law student with a desire to work with business and legal teams, this is the summer internship for you. We are looking for a bright, motivated, flexible, and engaged self-starter who exercises sound judgment, asks thoughtful questions, and creates solutions, while working independently or as part of a team.
During the Summer, you will develop an understanding of the operations of an in-house legal organization. You will get a chance to work on diverse projects across multiple legal teams, including Employment, Intellectual Property, Litigation, Commercial, Privacy & Information Security, and Compliance Legal teams.Responsibilities
Job assignments and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contract review and summaries
- Working with the supervisor, providing advice to client contacts on legal issues
- Assistance with contract negotiation and drafting agreements
- Assistance with organizing/storing patent acquisition materials, processing system audits
- Litigation support
- Legal research and memos
- Developing and tracking metrics
- Updating agreement templates and identifying process improvements
- Successful completion of at least one year of law school at an ABA approved law school.
- Interest in learning how an in-house legal department operates
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills
- Grace under pressure and a sense of humor
- Corporate or law firm work experience and an active participant in school activities is a plus
- Relocation is/is not available for this position