Equitrans Midstream Corporation currently has an opportunity available for two 2020 Summer Interns in the Legal Department.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Conducting legal research
- Assisting in the development, evaluation and drafting of internal company policies
- Analyzing documents to identify legal issues, evaluate applicable laws, regulations and company policies.
- Tracking and analyzing relevant legal cases and pending laws and regulations.
- Developing procedures and policies for legal and regulatory compliance.
- Interacting with internal corporate client groups as needed.
- Successful candidates must be enrolled in law school as a first year or second year student.
- Possess a high level of analytical and writing skills. (A writing sample is requested but not required.)
- Working knowledge of MS Office software; familiarity with SharePoint is a plus.
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or above
Equitrans Midstream Corporation and its subsidiaries is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer -- M/F/Disability/Veteran
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.