ML Force provides hourly paid, project-based resources to support the practice groups and clients of Morgan Lewis.
As a ML Force Attorney you will have the support of a strong Morgan Lewis foundation and retain flexibility over your schedule.
ML Force Attorney assignments vary in scope and duration. Assignments may be for a specific project, a specific period of time, or open-ended projects, depending on Firm and client needs.
We are currently seeking a part-time immigration attorney to provide support to the firm’s Labor & Employment practice on all aspects of the employment-based immigration process (e.g. H-1B, L-1, PERM). This temporary position will be based out of our San Francisco office.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in all aspects of the employment-based immigration process (e.g. H-1B, L-1, PERM), as well as experience in preparing, filing, and responding to complex Requests for Evidence.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience working in a law firm or comparable legal environment required
- JD required; active California bar license in good standing required
- Exceptional organization skills
- Strong demonstrated proficiency with technology
- Independent, self-starting, and self-motivated
- Superior written/verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and within a team environment is required
- Proven ability to meet stringent deadlines, adapt to changing priorities, and balance multiple tasks while operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Effectively present information and respond to questions or challenges both in writing and in person