Sanabria & Associates, PLLC is a rapidly growing law firm with offices in Downtown Silver Spring, Baltimore, Virginia, Washington D.C., Langley Park, and Doral, FL.
Our ideal candidate would be someone with experience in the following: Family petitions, asylum cases, SIJS, U-Visas, waivers (including I-601A, I-601, I-212), cancellation of removal, O Visas, H1B, employment petitions, eligibility under § 245(i), and employment petitions. Please note the experience does not have to have been gained as an attorney.
We encourage long-term commitment.
- Coordinate case and legal strategies.
- Manage various projects and deadlines.
- Ability to train and supervise administrative staff and paralegals
- Negotiate, prepare, and revise documents.
- Explain legal language to clients.
- Research unique legal issues by identifying applicable statutes and judicial decisions.
- Keep abreast of legislative changes that may affect immigration.
- Develop solutions to complex legal questions.
- Attend master calendar hearings, bond hearings, and individual/merits hearings
- JD degree
- Active Bar license (in a good standing)
- Active in bar association(s)
- Have excellent writing skills
- Fluent in Spanish