UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at email@example.com.
Leidos is seeking a HIPAA Privacy Investigator to join our Los Angeles, CA team. The Mid-Level Privacy Investigator, follows established guidelines to investigate complaints alleging violations of the Privacy, Security and Breach Notification Rules of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). This includes gathering, summarizing, and analyzing evidence pursuant to investigations and making recommendations for effectuating compliance to management and legal counsel. Also responsible for maintaining case files and responding to citizen correspondence and telephone calls. Main Duties include:
- Conducts complaint investigations and compliance reviews under the authority of the HIPAA Rules
- Analyzes information provided by members of the public to determine whether the complaint raises an allegation of a violation of the HIPAA Rules
- Develops and drafts investigative plans and data requests; interviews witnesses and other involved parties; analyzes data submitted by covered entities; and drafts administrative and corrective action closure letters, violation letters of finding, settlement agreements, and corrective action plans
- Provides technical assistance to covered entities to facilitate the resolution of complaints and compliance reviews
- Conducts administrative work associated with the disposition of health information privacy and security complaints
- Makes formal presentations on various aspects of the HIPAA Rules to both lay and professional audiences
All applicants’ resumes must specifically state the experience, skills, and training listed in the Basic Qualifications.Basic Qualifications:
- Experience reviewing and analyzing documents
- Comprehensive knowledge of the application of health information privacy laws to covered entities
- Law degree, or comparable combination of education and experience
- Prior experience conducting investigations and resolving difficult and complex matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to develop partnerships with external and internal stakeholders to advance the agency’s mission
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills (i.e. Expertise in legal research, including use of LexisNexis and Westlaw, or equivalent, writing, and analytics)
- Knowledge of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Act of 1996 and ability to use this knowledge in performing tasking;
- J.D. or master’s degree (preferably in health or related field).
- Certification in information security (CISSP and/or CISM, CISA, CIPP/CIPM/CIPT) also considered.
- Experience in public speaking
- Strong interest in civil rights