UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
- A Summer Law Intern for our West Coast Programming group to handle legal affairs and labor relations projects for HBO Entertainment, HBO Films, HBO Miniseries and Cinemax. The individual will provide support to both the legal and the labor relations departments.
- Under the direct supervision of an attorney, the intern will perform legal tasks, such as drafting and revising development and production agreements, reviewing and summarizing guild agreements and other types of agreements, conducting legal research, and completing special projects, as needed. The intern may have the opportunity to attend industry meetings and/or client meetings, as appropriate.
- Interns must have completed at least one year at an ABA-accredited law school (rising 3rd year law students are preferred).
- Candidates must be able to perform in a collaborative environment and have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive information.
- This internship requires a high level of initiative and excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Other necessary skills include proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
The summer program runs for 10 weeks from June to August. Able to work in New York and secure housing accommodations (HBO will not cover the cost of housing).
Passionate about Film, TV, Media & Entertainment. Prior internship experience a plus. All internship positions are paid.
Please keep in mind the application process is very competitive. Should there be an interest in your candidacy, an HR representative will contact you.