Voyager is a Publicly traded company listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange (VYGR.CN), OTC Markets (VYGVF) and the Frankfurt Exchange (UCD2). Voyager is the global leader in agency cryptocurrency brokerage. At Voyager we are a building the financial services firm of the future that will be used by millions of users globally to easily access trade, invest and earn in the cryptocurrency markets.
We are a team of finance and technology industry veterans dedicated to empowering and servicing investors in one of the most exciting asset classes to date - crypto. Our founders stem from reputable finance and technology organizations like E*TRADE, Uber, TradeIt, Lightspeed Financial and more.
The Voyager team includes employees with diverse backgrounds and skills. Our culture has quickly grown into one that promotes collaboration, transparency, and entrepreneurialism.
To learn more about Voyager please visit us at www.investvoyager.com.
We are changing the world and love what we do so if you want to work at a fast paced, exciting environment please apply.Responsibilities:
- Manage all the legal affairs of the Company.
- Act as primary contact with outside counsel on all legal and regulatory affairs
- Manage all stock and option issuances
- Review all contracts
- Provide training, education, and counseling on best practices for third party agreements, commercial law, competition, regulatory matters, corporate policies, initiatives and programs, and other relevant topics.
- Prepare user-friendly visuals, legal templates, policies, procedures, guidance documents, tools and training materials.
What we offer:
- Minimum of 7 years of legal experience
- JD degree in law
- Fluency with regulatory environments
- Track record of leadership
- Either SEC, FINRA, or OSC experience or knowledge preferred
- Some public company experience preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Benefits including healthcare (medical, dental, vision) and 401k
- Stock Options