We are looking for an experienced Western Pennsylvania based attorney to join our rapidly growing Foreclosure team. Interested applicants should have experience reviewing all standard foreclosure documents (ex. Complaint, Judgment, etc.) and have an advanced level of understanding of the foreclosure process.
Ideal candidates are effective communicators that are highly motivated to make an impact and comfortable leading and teaching others. Title background and courtroom experience preferred.Responsibilities
- Document Review. Review Complaints, Praecipes, etc. to ensure accuracy.
- Boarding. Review title, pre-commencement notices and collateral documents upon referral to ensure that we have the necessary documentation to proceed or commence.
- Court Appearances. Frequently appear in court on a wide range of appearances including conciliation conferences and litigated matters.
- Client Communication. Constant direct communication with servicers and investors regarding escalated issues and general strategy.
- Minimum 2 years' experience required in a foreclosure or title related role. Minimum 5+ years is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years' experience preferred in a leadership role.
- Admission to practice law in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania with strong preference in Western Pennsylvania district court admission and making bankruptcy related court appearances.
- Detail oriented and capable of reviewing a large volume of documents
- Superior organizational, research, and writing skills
- Experience in effective communication (written and verbal) and engaging with clients in complex situations.
- Ability to oversee multiple high priority situations with high degree of responsibility and ensure deadlines are met.
- Results driven, proactive thought, and professional commitment for excellence
- Minimum 2 years with successful record in managing a team with minimal oversight
Full remote with frequent court appearances in Western Pennsylvania
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Compensation will commensurate with experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, flex spending, and gym membership reimbursement.