Fast growing family law firm is looking for an amazing and dynamic attorney to join our team. Some experience (at least 12 months) in handling divorce and custody cases is a must. Chemistry is very important which is why we are very selective. A person who is self-guided and wants to work remotely is our ideal candidate.
This position is not only remote but can be part-time or full-time as your schedule permits; previous ideal candidates were parents of young children wanting to work from home, but we are open to anyone interested in this unique work relationship.
The right candidate will need to be a careful writer, who makes few mistakes, keeps a diligent calendar, is attentive to their appearance; is emotionally connected with their clientele, able to prepare their own pleadings, discovery, disclosure statements, orders, and not have concern for having to litigate in court and manage a trial single handedly. Our preferred candidate will know all aspects of family law litigation. A successful candidate will handle their own case files.
We are looking for the perfect fit because the opportunity is highly ideal for a self-starter than a standard employment scenario. There is no limit to the income potential in this position, and other attorneys that have benefited by being a part of our team have earned six-figure incomes by the end of their first year.
Our Ideal Team Member:
- Has experience at handling family law cases (at least 12 months);
- Doesn’t like their case work being micro-managed by senior attorneys;
- Is a hard worker who takes pride in their work;
- Sees handling divorces and custody cases as a form of ministry to help people in a horrible time in their lives;
- Expects the most out of themselves in the courtroom;
- Wants the best of outcomes on their cases;
- Is self motivated, hard-charger, and loves their work;
- Is proficient using Google Docs, Calendar, and Suite, or doesn’t mind learning G-suite;
- Has an open mind about how offices are structured and how work is allocated;
- Realizes the flexibility and benefits of working remotely;
- Enjoys and is able to work autonomously with little and more often with no direction; and
- Can immediately connect with existing and new clients.
We are looking for a long-term partner to join our business dynamic. Our office model allows for lawyers with little experience, but with a lot of drive, to out-earn their peers and potentially control their own work-load and case strategy.
If you’re looking for an elevator that takes you from the bottom floor of your legal career to the top floor, virtually overnight, please submit your resume. Candidates must be available on an Apple device for the initial Facetime interview process. Because of the volume of responses to our ads, please do not expect return contact for at least one week (sorry).