Sherwood Family Law is looking for a full-time family law attorney to join our growing law practice.
Our mission is to help our clients going through a divorce or custody dispute experience a better future. We know both how much happier our clients can be at the end of a divorce, and how rewarding it can be to guide them to that better future.
The right attorney for our firm will enjoy developing concise plans for our clients and guiding them step-by-step to the best results possible. We strive to help our client's make the right decisions, so that they can spend less time worrying about legal issues and spend more time focused on their own life and children.Our Core Values
The Right Candidate Will Have
- Understanding. We believe that the only way to help our clients is to walk a mile in their shoes.
- Winning The Unwinnable. We do everything we can to help our clients achieve a better future — especially when it’s tough.
- Always Being Prepared. We don’t kick the can down the road and we prepare from the beginning with a solid plan.
- Guidance. We support our clients by enabling them to make the best decisions for their future and children.
- Family Law Experience (seeking all levels of experience);
- Excellent working knowledge of Oregon's family law statutes, case law, and local rules;
- Experience appearing in Court and the ability to immediately take the reins on multiple cases;
- Personality: Must have presence, self-confidence, be sincere, and trustworthy. Should be a team player and be level-headed, professional, and not take self or work too seriously. Remain upbeat in difficult times. Hard working, able/willing to work after-hours and weekends when necessary. Be prepared to pull his/her own weight; and
- A strong alignment with our mission and values.
Competitive base salary plus bonus structure depending on experience. Salary includes benefits, employer-assisted health insurance, vacation, OSB dues, PLF coverage, window office, remote work from home opportunities, support staff and CLE enrollment.Requirements:
To be considered for this position, please send the following information: Cover letter & Resume.