Fragomen’s Coral Gables, FL office is seeking a Law Clerk for a part-time, temporary position scheduled to work during the fall. The goal of our Law Clerk program is to acquaint our Law Clerks with Fragomen and its practice and to provide and experience that will prove beneficial to their future professional careers.
The responsibilities of the Law Clerk will include:
- Under the direction of an Attorney, the Law Clerks will become familiar with the laws related to employment based immigration
- Assist our Associates with case analysis and drafting letters.
- Prepare employment and family based applications and petitions.
- Draft pleadings and presentations to be filed with enforcement agencies.
- Research memoranda and drafts/proposals for new legislation.
- Strong academic performance (3.2 GPA or higher)
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated interest in Immigration
- Law Review, Law Journal, Immigration Clinic and Moot Court experience
- Must be starting second or third year of law in the fall