Our San Francisco office has a unique opportunity for a junior to mid-level Employment Litigation Associate to join the firm’s expanding practice and assume a major role in litigation with extensive contact with client representatives and opposing counsel. This position is for an ambitious lawyer seeking opportunities to expand their professional development and to have significant courtroom experience and client contact, while working in a collaborative, client-focused environment. Duties include performing legal research, drafting motions and pleadings, as well as legal memoranda, arguing motions, taking and defending depositions, managing discovery-related activities and investigations, and drafting of position statements and dispositive motions, employee handbooks, employee policies, etc.
Unlike many other firms, we provide our associates with hands-on writing, publishing and speaking opportunities as well as access to robust professional development training programs.Requirements
- Juris Doctor. Qualified candidates must be licensed to practice law and in good standing in California. Must meet requirements for continuing licensure for law practice throughout employment.
- Candidates should possess at least 4+ years of California employment litigation experience.
- Job requires excellent analytical and writing skills; strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task; passion for client service and practice development.
- Excellent academics (e.g., top 25% of law school class) are expected.
- Please note, we are not working with outside recruiters for this position.