Our Kansas City office has an opportunity for an experienced associate to join the firm’s expanding practice and assume a major role in employment litigation and advice matters with extensive contact with client representatives and opposing counsel. Duties include, but are not limited to, performing legal research, drafting of legal memoranda, motions and pleadings, attending court conferences, handling discovery-related activities and investigations, taking and defending depositions, and drafting of position statements and dispositive motions, employee handbooks, policies, etc. We provide our associates with multiple writing, publishing and speaking opportunities as well as access to robust professional development training programs.Requirements:
- Juris Doctor. Qualified candidates must be licensed to practice law and in good standing in the state of employment. Must meet requirements for continuing licensure for law practice throughout employment.
- Candidates should possess 2+ years of employment litigation experience.
- Class and collective action experience a plus.
- Job requires excellent analytical and writing skills; strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task; passion for client service and practice development.
- Excellent academics (e.g., top 25% of law school class) are expected.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.