UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wilson Elser's NYC office is currently seeking an Associate Attorney to join the Employment & Labor practice group.
This role will primarily involve litigating employment and labor claims in federal and state court as well as before administrative agencies such as the EEOC and the New York State Division of Human Rights. This is an excellent opportunity for an attorney with employment and labor litigation experience who is looking to take the next step in their career by joining a growing team of a national law firm.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 800 attorneys, across 39 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
- JD from an accredited law school
- Must be admitted to practice in New York
- 6 + years of employment and labor litigation experience including discrimination, retaliation, wage and hour, and public accommodation claims
- Experience with client counseling and handling depositions, dispositive motions, mediations and arbitrations in the employment and labor arena is a plus
- Knowledge of federal and state rules of civil procedures
- Excellent writing skills required
- Independently manage a caseload involving employment and labor matters from claim inception to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects and assignments
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients regarding legal counseling and to provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and bias, where individual outlooks and talents are respected and valued. Our firm's policy is to ensure an equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by the law.