UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cooley is a leading global law firm with 10 US offices and 5 international offices across Europe and Asia. Our clients, ranging from entrepreneurs to emerging companies to Fortune 50 corporations, partner with us on transformative deals, complex IP and regulatory matters and high-stakes litigation where innovation meets the law. As a firm we constantly strive to deliver the highest quality work and superior service on every matter entrusted to us.
Our 1000+ lawyers are organized into two departments—Business and Litigation—which are further organized into practice groups. Given our uncompromising commitment to the quality of work that we produce, remaining on, if not defining, the leading edge of the law in a business and legal environment that is evolving daily, and working efficiently and cost-effectively, we are intently focused on enabling our practitioners and practice groups to the greatest extent possible. One of the ways that we provide such support is by augmenting selected practice groups with a resource attorney whose overarching responsibility is to enable our practicing attorneys to be more informed and efficient. This attorney will not work directly with firm clients and therefore will not bill time.
Among the tasks for which a resource attorney will be responsible are:
- Keeping current on all legal and regulatory developments relevant to the specific practice group
- Developing topics for and assisting in the preparation of client alerts and similar publications
- Developing practice resources that will enhance the exchange of know-how within the practice group and facilitate interaction with clients and prospective clients
- Creating, maintaining and updating archives of work product and know-how within the practice group
- Maintaining and updating forms and templates as appropriate for a specific practice group, and ensuring forms reflect current legal developments, industry-accepted terms and input from timekeepers
- Collecting and providing information to the Marketing department to assist that team with responses to RFPs and other opportunities for business development
- Coordinating with Professional Development to ensure and enhance the skills development of members of the practice group
- Coordinating with Information Services to assess available technologies and to develop new solutions that can be used to leverage efficiencies within the practice group, as well as the delivery of services by the practice group
Skills & Experience:
A resource attorney must be a licensed attorney with significant prior experience in the specific practice area they will support.
A successful resource attorney will possess and demonstrate many, if not all, of the following attributes:
- Mastery of the substantive area of practice undertaken by the practice group
- Knowledge of the industries that the practice group regularly advises
- Excellent written and verbal communication and drafting skills
- Confident and engaging presenter
- Strong intellectual ability, interpersonal and technical skills
- Team player
- Organizational and time management skills; attention to detail