We are looking for licensed Attorneys, including recent graduates with bar admission, for FRENCH language document review projects. Must be willing and able to take and pass (9 or better) the ALTA French foreign language assessment.
Our Reviewers are our greatest asset and we offer you:
- Bonus pay for this foreign language review
- Flexible scheduling
- Performance management/career advancement
- Peer-to-peer networking opportunities
- Bonus pay/401k/Health Benefits
- Many more great amenities
Education and Qualifications:
- Bar Admission/Active Attorney’s License (in any state), Required
- Must be willing and able to take and pass (9 or better) the ALTA French foreign language assessment, Required
- Strong attention to detail/ability to prioritize tasks
**Please only apply to this position if you are confident in being able to successfully complete a French language review project**
As part of our team, you have the opportunity to participate in specific document review projects on a temporary (per project) basis. Project duration varies depending on the specific needs and deadlines.