UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at email@example.com.
The Deputy General Counsel will report directly to the General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer and will manage our inhouse legal team. This is a new position necessitated by Paxos's business growth. We’re moving into new and exciting areas, and we need you!
The Deputy General Counsel will oversee the day-to-day functioning of the legal team and will also work closely with the compliance team. This role will engage proactively with the rest of the company, including the Operations, Product, Engineering, and Finance teams to advance the company’s mission.
The Deputy General Counsel will, among other things:
- Drive legal support for business priorities including development of new asset mobilization technologies and partnerships with both legacy financial institutions and fintechs
- Participate in product and cross-functional initiative development throughout the life cycle of these initiatives
- Engage proactively with state and federal financial regulators to educate them about our business and preview forthcoming initiatives and product launches
- Liaise with outside counsel to improve efficient communications and maximize value
- Engage with industry participants and other external stakeholders to keep Paxos on the cutting edge of our industry
- Keep up with legal trends in blockchain and digital assets to better inform legal advice given to the company
You should have:
- A law degree
- A proactive attitude and ability to work cross-functionally within the company
- An ability to engage constructively with external stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent writing skills
- An ability to think through complex concepts and tackle them in an organized and efficient manner