Lloyd & McDaniel, PLC, was established in 1952 in the State of Kentucky. We are an upbeat and casual Collections Law firm that performs legal operations in multiple States which include, Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee and West Virginia.
Mission Statement: It is the mission of Lloyd & McDaniel, PLC to operate a top quality legal collection firm in multiple states. Incorporating innovative technology, remaining flexible to industry trends, while proceeding in a professional fully compliant atmosphere are top priorities for Lloyd & McDaniel PLC. We have a dedicated, experienced and diversely talented ownership and management team with a proven track-record of being able to consistently provide excellent collection and legal services
Our growing regional law firm is seeking a Debt Collection Attorney to manage account liquidations and the legal processes. The successful candidate will provide the highest quality legal representation, treat all customers with fairness and respect and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced, high volume environment.
Must have ACTIVE license.
Treats all customers with fairness and respect while creating fair payment solutions that fits their financial situation.
Demonstrates exceptional legal research, writing and oral communication skills
Handles caseload and provides expert analysis and advice on legal and regulatory risks.
Negotiates with opposing counsel to achieve final resolution of cases.
Travels to various courts within the state as legal representation in various legal proceeds and to attend court hearings.
Works with the Managing Attorney to report all activity and results.
- 1 -3 years experience in bankruptcy/collection and civil law litigation, attending court proceedings and associated regulations.
- J.D. from accredited law school with license to practice law in any/all the above listed states, licensed to practice law in other states is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of Federal and State laws.
- Skilled in the ability to analyze case law and provide recommendations.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding Time Management skills with the proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment.
Alabama Law License
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401k Plan with company match. Short & Long Term Disability provided by the firm.
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check and Drug Testing
Lloyd & McDaniel PLC is an Equal Employment Employer
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check