About the Company: We are an upbeat and casual Collections Law firm that performs legal operations in multiple States which include, Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee and West Virginia. Our Louisville office is located in the east end with a satellite office located in Memphis, TN.
Our growing regional law firm is seeking a Debt Collection Attorney to manage account liquidations and the legal processes for Ohio. Ideal candidate will be located in Kentucky, residing at our Louisville KY office with a license to practice in OHIO.
The successful candidate will provide the highest quality legal representation, treat all customers with fairness and respect and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced, high volume environment.
Treats all customers with fairness and respect while creating fair payment solutions that fits their financial situation.
Demonstrates exceptional legal research, writing and oral communication skills
Handles caseload and provides expert analysis and advice on legal and regulatory risks.
Negotiates with opposing counsel to achieve final resolution of cases.
Travels to various courts within the state as legal representation in various legal proceeds and to attend court hearings.
Works with the Managing Attorney to report all activity and results.
- 1 -3 years’ experience in bankruptcy/collection and civil law litigation, attending court proceedings and associated regulations.
- J.D. from accredited law school with license to practice law in Indiana. Licensed to practice in any of the above states a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of Federal and State laws.
- Skilled in the ability to analyze case law and provide recommendations.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding Time Management skills with the proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment.
Education Requirements (Any)
Certification Requirements (All)
Valid Driver's License
Proof of Insurance
Ohio Law License
Full benefits package
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check