The law firm of Lewis Brisbois is seeking attorneys with at least four (4) years of experience in Data Privacy and Cybersecurity to join our national team.
Are you calm under pressure, energized by problem solving, able to rapidly build rapport with clients and looking to work with a best-in-class team? Let’s talk!Qualified candidates will have demonstrated knowledge in privacy and cybersecurity issues through their work history, writing, speaking, acquisition of privacy/security credentials and/or advanced certificates or degrees in cybersecurity engineering, digital forensics, or related areas of study. Skilled attorneys will have experience in responding to and/or managing the response to data privacy and security incidents and/or managing data privacy compliance programs. Successful candidates are
- Responsive and Dependable
- Driven by an Incomparable Work-Ethic
- Dedicated to Excellent Customer Service
- Composed during Chaotic Circumstances
- Detail Oriented
- Energized in a Fast-Pasted Environment
- Willing to Work as Part of a Team
- Able to Demonstrate Strong Verbal and Written Skills
- Active State License in good standing
- 4+ Years of experience in Data Privacy and/or Cybersecurity
- Worked in Incident Response and/or Managed Data Privacy Compliance Programs
- CIPP or other relevant privacy certification (Preferred)
- Experience in crisis-management, public relations or IT, a plus.
: AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, KS, LA, MA, MD, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WV.