The law firm of Lewis Brisbois is seeking attorneys with one (1) to three (3) years of experience in Data Privacy and Cybersecurity to join our national team.
Are you calm under pressure, energized by problem solving, able to rapidly build rapport with clients and looking to work with a best-in-class team? Let’s talk!Qualified candidates will have shown a genuine interest in privacy and cybersecurity issues through their work experience, writing, speaking, acquisition of privacy/security credentials and/or advanced certificates or degrees in cybersecurity engineering, digital forensics, or related areas of study. Successful candidates are
- Responsive and Dependable
- Driven by an Incomparable Work-Ethic
- Dedicated to Excellent Customer Service
- Composed during Chaotic Circumstances
- Detail Oriented
- Energized in a Fast-Pasted Environment
- Willing to Work as Part of a Team
- Able to Demonstrate Strong Verbal and Written Skills
- Active State License in good standing
- 1-3 Years of experience in Data Privacy and/or Cybersecurity
- CIPP or other relevant privacy certification (Preferred)
- Experience in crisis-management, public relations or IT, a plus.
: AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, KS, LA, MA, MD, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WV.