1-800-NoCuffs, California’s leading criminal defense brand of The Kavinoky Law Firm for over 20 years, is continuing to expand its presence statewide. Join us in our modern, tech-enabled approach to legal marketing, client acquisition, practice management, aggressive criminal defense and client communication. Currently we are seeking a Spanish-speaking, full-time Criminal Defense Attorney to join our team in Los Angeles County, based in our Encino Office which is centrally located to the Courts you will cover.
Our innovative, AV-Rated firm provides stability, ongoing education, and resources to set you up for success. Receive support and mentorship from a team of experienced colleagues, and leverage technology to streamline tasks and documentation, while communicating reassuringly with clients in crisis using the channels they prefer. New clients come to us with a high level of brand awareness and trust us to handle their matter with compassion and expertise. This position will allow you to focus on advocating for your clients in court and administrative hearings, rather than generating business, screening potential clients, and collecting fees.
No two days are the same in this dynamic, collegial, and intellectually stimulating environment. The rapid expansion of our firm offers you immediate professional growth and long-term potential for leadership career growth and leadership.We require an attorney with the following qualifications:
- Fluency in Spanish
- 2+ years of criminal law experience including felony cases, jury trials, and contested motions, as a licensed attorney in California;
- Familiarity with DUI and vehicle-related crimes (including DMV APS Hearings);
- Ability to independently manage cases from the onset through completion;
- Passion for learning and developing expertise in the area of criminal law, and to share your knowledge with others;
- Poised, polished, and professional in appearance, courtroom demeanor, and work product;
- Self-directed, accountable and driven to zealously defend clients (no matter what the facts of the case);
- A desire to be part of a growing team of the best criminal defense attorneys in the state;
- Enthusiasm for our shared mission of delivering peace of mind to our clients and helping them to rewrite the stories of their lives.
The successful applicant will love a high-energy work environment, enjoy collaborating with colleagues, and be interested in continually looking for ways to improve their advocacy skills. We inspire one another to provide consistently excellent work product. Every interaction with the Firm's clients must be compassionate and understanding as we work to achieve the best possible result and deliver peace of mind to all who need us.
Salary commensurate with experience.Additional Benefits
: 401k, 401k matching, health, dental, vision insurance