Our AV-Rated Firm continues to grow and thrive, and we are seeking an attorney with the following qualifications:
- 3 years of criminal law experience consisting of jury trials, contested motions, as an attorney in California;
- Familiarity with DUI and vehicle-related crimes (including DMV APS Hearings);
- Ability to self-structure and independently manage their cases from the onset though completion;
- Poised, polished, and professional in appearance, courtroom demeanor, and work product;
- Action-oriented, accountable and driven to zealously defend clients (no matter what the facts of the case);
- Enthusiastic about working with a large client base;
- Eager to appear in courthouse in Northern CA such as Sacramento county.
Attorneys at our Firm have a singular focus: servicing our clients and defending their cases in court (and at the DMV). Our attorneys are only rarely expected to assist in retaining clients.
The successful applicant will love a high-energy work environment, enjoy collaborating with colleagues, and be interested in continually looking for ways to improve their advocacy skills. We inspire one another to provide consistently excellent work product. Every interaction with the Firm's clients must be compassionate and understanding we work to achieve the best possible result and deliver peace of mind to all who need us.
We have a well-trained and experienced support staff, and all computer and electronic resources needed. We are committed to personal and professional growth, and both attend and conduct seminars (we are an authorized MCLE provider).
To be considered for this position, please send a cover letter and resume (including salary expectations).
We don’t care where you went to school, only that you know your way around a criminal courtroom, inspire confidence in our clients, and are able to advance our excellent reputation. Our Firm is monumentally busy, never a dull moment, and staffed by the best people in the business. It is a true family environment. We are professional but fun, certainly not one of those uptight Firms with oil paintings of the dead partners on the walls.Note
: If you do not have the experience we’ve outlined, please do NOT apply for this position. We are only interested in lawyers who are able to immediately handle an existing caseload that will include both misdemeanor and felony cases.