UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Role
Uber is changing the world, and the Uber Legal Team is proud to be part of that. We're looking for exceptional legal professionals to join our Uber Elevate legal team in San Francisco. The Elevate legal team is part of the Emerging Technologies legal team, supporting Uber's electric vertical take off and landing vehicles (eVTOL) and other aviation-related initiatives.
This role will work across the Elevate business, with multiple business leaders on a wide array of projects.
What You'll Do
- Serve as a front-line attorney for Elevate legal team's support for Uber Elevate as part of the Emerging Technologies team. This attorney will engage with complex, challenging questions pertaining to the development, launch and commercialization of various aviation-related matters and in support of Uber's overall Emerging Technologies legal team.
- You will advise a dynamic organization of product managers, software and hardware engineers, designers and production managers, deal makers, policy and communications managers, and operations and aviation specialists who are responsible for bringing the products of the future to reality. You will work directly with business clients and the legal team to provide on-the-ground support and identify potential legal issues related to our growing aviation business.
- Find and resolve wide-ranging legal issues relating to product counseling, including issues such as: product design, compliance with and strategy regarding our approach to aviation regulations, consumer experience (including consumer-facing pages such as app-experience, terms and conditions, disclosures, and consumer messaging), consumer protection, aviation safety and passenger, litigation risk, data privacy and protection, and APIs and data sharing.
- Review global products, features, and initiatives to assess legal compliance across multiple jurisdictions, from the early stages of product development through launch.
- Support cross-functional teams to identify and proactively address a wide range of legal issues involving aviation regulatory compliance and regulatory strategy, with particular attention to federal aviation regulations and policy. Draft and respond to public comments to aviation rulemaking proceedings. Intersect and negotiate with federal agency legal counterparts.
- Work on a variety of commercial transactions, including drafting and negotiating strategic partnership agreements, infrastructure contracts, operation agreements, research partnership agreements, production and media releases, MOUs, MSAs, SOWs, NDAs, and SLAs.
- Act as a legal generalist while providing specialist support to clients and legal members in selected areas of expertise. You will provide legal support to your clients by resolving matters directly, working with other Emerging Technology team members, and collaborating with members of the larger legal team.
- Bring your own perspective and personal expertise to the team, and by incorporating your insights and background, make the team broader and better. Act as a member of the product teams that you advise; serving as a point of contact for legal issues for that team, collaborating closely with others in Legal to get solid advice for your teams, and solving legal problems quickly for the team you support.
What You'll Need
- J.D. and license to practice law in at least one state is required
- Five+ (5+) years of legal experience in a combination of law firm and in-house settings
- Experience with reviewing, drafting and negotiating a variety of technology and other complex commercial transactions
- Background in the federal regulatory process, including rulemaking, with particular background in aviation or transportation regulations a plus
- Experience providing legal support in aerospace or for aviation operations, including for airport, pilot and/or flight operations, FAA license and certification processes and related compliance work
- Experience working for an engineering-driven technology company and providing product development advice and support
- Must be confident, collaborative and be able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated business aptitude and provide succinct, business-focused legal guidance
- Have a keen sense of balancing business needs and legal factors and be able to weave that into legal advice
- Appetite for being a key player in a rapidly growing company
- Genuine interest in new technologies and aviation
- Bonus points for a technical or aviation background and a willingness to get into the weeds with engineers and other clients!
- Flexibility to perform in nimble, and rapidly changing and growing environments
- Ability to present information/complex legal matters clearly, and concisely
- Passionate about your work and a desire to have a big impact. Your job will matter - you will never be bored
- Enthusiastic about Uber!