About This Role:
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a JD with an experienced data privacy background and knowledge and familiarity with compliance programs and implementation. This individual contributor will be comfortable working with both the strategic and tactical elements of the companys privacy and compliance functions. This individual will work directly with the Chief Privacy Officer supporting privacy and compliance efforts for Comscore.What You'll Do:
Support Chief Privacy Officer and work as part of the Legal Privacy Team to:
What You'll Need:
- Provide consultation and support to business units and functions regarding privacy concepts, legal and regulatory requirements, information classification, best practices, and controls.
- Develop solutions to ensure compliance with all laws, regulations, and policies representing all aspects of the company's global business operations to include its products, product development, data collection, software, data retention, transfer and deletion.
- Conduct functional analysis of business processes involving the collection, processing or disclosure of personal information, identify issues and potential risks, coordinate the documentation of process improvements, development of resolution or mitigation plans, and recommend safeguards and controls.
- Monitor, research and analyze existing, proposed and new laws, regulations and policies globally with respect to their present and future impact upon company operations.
- Manage and review all Comscore privacy policies; respond to customer, partner, vendor, third party, and consumer privacy and compliance inquiries.
- JD from an accredited law school with strong academic record required
- 3-4 years of legal experience leading privacy and compliance initiatives required.
- Public company experience, in-house, and/or familiarity with advertising preferred.
- Knowledge of, and experience with a variety of state, federal, and international privacy, security and/or data protection laws and regulations, as well as familiarity with readiness in meeting upcoming global data privacy laws.
- Experience with third party risk management.
- Previous experience advising multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong ability to work and communicate with others, identify, and analyze issues and their broader implications for business; develop practical legal advice.
- Experience and comfort working in a fast-paced environment, self-starter, collaborator, well-organized, and solutions-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage a large volume of concurrent priorities.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and the ability to advocate for a position while remaining open-minded to different, creative approaches to solutions.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.