UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at email@example.com.
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
The Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs will serve as a legal point of contact and provide legal support for all aspects of content acquisition by Peacock, NBCUniveral’s direct-to-consumer service offering set to launch in 2020, including a wide range of issues relating to the licensing of film, television, news, sports, live events and original programming. This role will report to the division’s Senior Counsel.
- Independently draft, review, negotiate and interpret a range of contracts and other legal documents.
- Provide timely and thoughtful legal advice on potential risks and issues, and propose practical, responsive solutions.
- Identify and implement improvements to forms and processes.
- Partner with NBCUniversal business executives, as well as colleagues in the Law Department, to discuss and implement best practices and formulate new processes in connection with business needs.
- Other matters as needed at the direction of the division’s General Counsel and its Senior Vice President.
- Member of California bar or other U.S. state bar.
- JD or LLM degree from an accredited law school.
- 4-5+ years of experience in the entertainment industry, including a thorough understanding of and demonstrated proficiency with the acquisition of video programming for exploitation on television and/or digital media.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered and must be willing to submit transcripts.
- Willingness to work nights and on weekends, if needed.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
- Strong academic credentials.
- Outstanding analytic, communication and organizational skills, including excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach.
- Comfortable making legal decisions and advising on business risks.
- Sound business judgment, and flexibility/adaptability to manage multiple, wide-ranging matters, conflicting deadlines, and new areas of expertise as business needs change.
- Proactively identify, prioritize and resolve legal issues quickly and effectively.
- Demonstrated ability, in a positive and practical manner, to approach complex legal scenarios in a thoughtful and analytic fashion.
- Ability to explain complex legal concepts to business and creative executives, build consensus across business units, think creatively, and collaborate with other executives to address business needs.