Day Pitney’s Healthcare and Life Sciences group is seeking an associate with 3-5 years of healthcare transactional and regulatory experience to join our growing team.
Ideal candidates will have demonstrated experience in healthcare transactional and regulatory matters, including managed care, ACO, and other network contracts. Experience with mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures; federal and state regulatory compliance (ACA, licensure matters and governmental investigations); privacy and security (HIPPA compliance); and corporate governance, structuring and restructuring matters is a plus.
Day Pitney's interdisciplinary Healthcare and Life Sciences practice assists health care providers with a wide range of business and regulatory needs, and represents a broad spectrum of entities related to healthcare, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, research and technology. Many of our attorneys have backgrounds in the sciences, providing a foundation that allows us to offer full, integrated services to address the complex needs of client in the rapidly evolving life sciences and healthcare industry.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated healthcare transactional and regulatory experience
- Excellent technical, professional and client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and advocacy skills
- Team-oriented with an emphasis on collaboration
- Connecticut bar admission in good standing