UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Corporate Counsel at Heartland Dental, you must be capable of handling a substantial amount of work in a fast-paced, dynamic in-house legal department. We are looking for a flexible team player who is professional and service-oriented at all times.
This Corporate Counsel position will play a critical role supporting the Legal Department’s work-flows and pro-active projects.
Heartland Dental proudly supports 900+ doctor-led dental offices and more than 14,000 team members across the country. We are hard-working, fun-loving and fast-growing – looking for our next perfect fit!
Below is an overview of duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
- Management of malpractice matters relating to supported doctors
- Provide day-to-day advice on pre-litigation matters
- Respond to day-to-day inquiries from internal stake-holders on a wide-range of legal subjects, research, and consult with other in-house attorneys as needed
- Interface with and supervise outside counsel as needed
- Support with contract review and preparation as needed
- Research specific issues to respond to internal legal questions
- Participate in HIPAA compliance activities, implementation and training
- Assist with development of scalability efforts and templates for Legal Team
- Work on special projects to support the work of the Legal Team and the needs of the Company
- J.D. from an accredited law school
- Member in good standing of State Bar (Illinois or Missouri preferred)
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience (malpractice litigation) at a law firm
- Must have a working knowledge of malpractice and litigation matters
- Ability to collaborate well with attorneys and colleagues
- Be fully accountable and able to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to proactively identify and analyze potential legal issues, and to develop creative and business focused legal advice and solutions
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel within the U.S., as needed (occasional to moderate travel)
- Healthcare industry experience
- Real estate experience
- Contract experience