Salesforce seeks to hire an attorney that will primarily support Salesforce’s global M&A activities. This is a rare and unique opportunity to join one of the most cutting edge companies in the world and play a key role in helping to execute on its strategic vision. This attorney will interact with high-level executives and have a front row seat to the most interesting strategic deals.
This role is open in Salesforce’s San Francisco headquarters, but highly qualified candidates who prefer to locate in the Seattle/Bellevue, New York, Chicago or Reston offices will also be considered.
Description of Role:
- Advising Corporate Development in M&A activities globally in a substantive fashion without extensive supervision
- Working closely with Corporate Development, Strategic Partnerships, Legal and Corporate Affairs and other functional groups in all stages of acquisitions, including structuring transactions, drafting term sheets and other preliminary documentation, managing deal processes, performing due diligence, negotiating definitive documentation, assisting on regulatory filings, closing deals and managing post-closing integration and disputes
- Leading legal strategy on acquisitions
- Driving continuous improvements, scalability and operational excellence in deal processes and execution
- Managing outside counsel
- Assisting members of the strategic transactions legal team on other high priority tasks and matters
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of legal experience primarily in M&A at a top law firm and/or in-house
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and manage workloads to meet deadlines in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Excellent legal and business judgment
- Experience independently negotiating complex business transactions
- Demonstrated capacity to actively solve complicated legal and business problems
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can effectively engage with other members of the legal department and other functional groups
- Flexibility to assist the legal department in its activities and its mission as needs arise
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.