Reporting directly to the President of Snipes USA, the Corporate Counsel role is responsible for negotiating, reviewing, analyzing, drafting, revising, summarizing, and executing a wide variety of agreements for the company.Responsibilities:
- Own and manage the Company’s contract review and administration process.
- Serve as the point person for contract drafting, review, and negotiation, in conjunction with business units, including (among others) procurement, vendor, licensing, master service/provider, consulting, marketing, joint collaboration, and technology agreements, as well as other key documents.
- Coordinate, draft, review, and negotiate commercial real estate letters of intent, term sheet, property leases, amendments and renewals, estoppels and subordination agreements.
- Oversee lease administration; advise on development, construction, and facilities matters
- Actively participate in the legal aspects of the Company’s M&A financing, and other corporate transactional activities.
- Draft policies and procedures related to regulatory and compliance matters.
- Coordinate all legal matters being handled externally with outside counsel.
- Create, implement, and manage internal processes associated with Legal Department functions and services, as well as create and roll-out critical department and enterprise-level initiatives in partnership with business stakeholders.
- Provide operational day to day and high level strategic advice and guidance in order to achieve company’s objectives.
- Manage various matters relating to disputes and litigation, regulatory agency inquiries and other risk management matters, including insurance. Maintain current knowledge of legal issues and developments in the law.
- Oversee company’s risk management program.
- J.D. from an accredited law school
- Member in good standing of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Minimum 5+ years relevant legal experience in a top-tier law firm or corporate legal department including significant retail leasing experience and transactional work
- Significant retail leasing experience and transactional work
- Experience in Intellectual Property law
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
Cultural Success Factors
- Enthusiasm for the brand
- Collaborative nature
- Skillful communicator
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Disciplined and self-motivated
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.