What is Cisco Customer Experience
Cisco is moving fast and investing in strategic areas to ensure we gather market transitions and deliver business outcomes to our customers. As billions of things connect to the Internet and as massive amounts of data continue to be distributed ever more widely, our customers are facing challenges around complexity and security and turning to Cisco to solve their technology needs in an agile and secure way. To do that, we are passionately reinventing networking, enabling a multi-cloud world, unlocking the power of data, enriching the employee and customer experience, and deploying security everywhere.
Cisco Customer Experience (CX) focuses on delivering a full lifecycle experience, where we deeply engage with our customers and partners at every step of the technology journey and earn trust and demonstrate value throughout the relationship. With the shift to outcome-based consumption and our commitment to a simple, agile and innovative experience, we are transforming how our customers are choosing, using and loving Cisco’s differentiated solutions.
Cisco Legal is a key business partner to help drive Cisco’s CX business model evolution by supporting the development and implementation of new global business strategies, simplifying deal processes, and counseling across emerging issues. We also help drive customer success by coordinating the engagement across our entire ecosystem, including sales, engineering and channel partners.
What You'll Do
As a member of the CX Legal Team, reporting to the Sr. Director – Legal (Offer Enablement), you will:
- Drive collaborative projects sought at transforming how Cisco brings its recurring revenue offers to market
- Provide creative and continuous improvement to simplify contract templates and operational processes
- Effectively partner with legal sales and product counsel to design a coordinated engagement model and drive business objectives and support the drafting and negotiation of CX offers
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to CX leadership
Who You Are
We are looking for a solutions-driven, agile, and talented attorney to join our exciting team as Corporate Counsel. The ideal candidate is a sophisticated, analytical thinker who can quickly sort through complex legal and business issues with multiple moving parts, assess evolving risk and render sound, pragmatic advice. You have a continuous focus on simplification, and are comfortable in a dynamic and constantly changing technical, legal and business environment. You are a self-learner, have an open attitude and strive to see around corners.
- 4+ years of relevant legal, in-house and/or law firm experience, including technology transactional experience
- Experience in supporting recurring revenue offers (subscription-based licenses or support services, cloud-delivered solutions, or SaaS) and commercial transactions
- Ability to work collaboratively across legal and other business functions
- Experience advising clients on a broad range of legal and contractual issues, with a track record of building business relationships and gaining trust of internal clients
- Proven dedication to professionalism and integrity
- Willingness to challenge status quo and innately ask “how can we do things better?”
- Excellent academic credentials; JD required. Bar admission in good standing.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
- Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.