UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at email@example.com.
Provides research, factual information, counsel and guidance on legal questions or issues, usually in support of specific lines of business or departments. Identifies and analyzes legal issues and provides advice to clients on routine legal matters that are usually characterized by clear legal/ business precedent. Will work under general supervision and is responsible for dealing with moderately complex legal matters.
- Drafts, reviews, memoranda and initial drafts of legal documents and revises legal documents and concise written materials. Provides full, sound, ethical and prompt legal service and opinions to clients in relation to laws and regulations in the client''s line of business.
- Produces clear and concise written materials that can be submitted to the customer with minimal or no revision or review by a more senior attorney. Identifies and analyzes more complex or novel matters which have no clear legal/business precedent or have different possible interpretations; develops conclusions, makes recommendations, and provides reliable advice.
- Assigns the appropriate degree of importance to issues and can formulate and carry out research and investigative strategies. Supervises preparation of the defense in litigation; assesses and advises clients on litigation risks in one or more assigned departments or units of the organization; works with outside counsel to develop the defense, briefs and guides them and supervises their work.
- Works directly with business clients and develops an understanding of business unit needs and products. Contributes advice and counsel on policy and procedures. May oversee the work of one or more legal assistants, paralegals, or associate attorneys.
- Counsels management whenever legally unsound decisions or plans are being made or when changes in the law occur. Work assignments consist of major legal tasks involving problems of recognized complexity and facts that are occasionally in question, for which considerable legal judgment, experience and independent reasoning is required.
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) in Law required with Two (2) years of related experience. Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement.
Preferred: None preferred