A Semiconductors Supplier Company Corporation is seeking a self-driven, collaborative and detail-oriented attorney to join the Law Department team in a full-time role located in Phoenix, Arizona. The role will include a diverse array of legal topics so a willingness to explore new areas of the law is appreciated. This is an exceptional leadership opportunity to join a legal team at a growing semiconductor company. Candidates that excel will have for career advancement opportunities within the company and the ability to take on additional and diverse responsibilities within our Law Department.Primary Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will effectively and efficiently take a leadership role in:
- Creating strategies and supporting legal efforts across a range of commercial legal topics including contract negotiation, warranty, commercial litigation, labor & employment, real estate, environmental and antitrust.
- Manage outside counsel and seek their expertise where appropriate.
- Manage risk for the Company based on a deep and expert understanding of the company’s products, services and business model
- Ensure compliance with, and implement, company policies and procedures
- Support transactions involving mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, including contractual due diligence, negotiation, and drafting assignments
- Staying current with laws, rulings and regulations applicable to the company and industry, undertaking legal research, coordinating with other corporate counsel, managing outside counsel scope and budget
- Managing direct attorney reports; including training and development
- Providing training to internal stakeholders on commercial legal matters
- Ability to work on a variety of corporate and commercial legal challenges, as needed
- 8-10 years of business and commercial legal experience, experience in semiconductors or similar technology is a plus
- Experience managing a team
- Strong collaborative skills with the ability to lead cross functional teams including sales, procurement, design, and manufacturing through the decision making process to reach informed decision-making and consensus
- Strong and effective communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex legal issues and business concerns in clear and concise communications; good business acumen
- Must be a team player with a strong customer-service focus, good work ethic and responsive attitude
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines for a large volume of complex assignments in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong desire to work on business and commercial legal matters, with a willingness to take on additional and diverse legal responsibilities as needed and to learn new areas of the law.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with ability to interface with, and gain the trust and respect of, business partners at all levels of the company
- Outstanding legal drafting and written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of success identifying and analyzing complex legal/regulatory/business issues and providing appropriate legal advice regarding applicable legal and professional standards
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work flow, work independently and efficiently
- Detail-oriented with a determined focus or accuracy and organization
- J.D. degree from an A.B.A. accredited law school and member in good standing in one state bar
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.