Redgrave LLP (“Redgrave”) is the only top tier (Band 1) law firm in the United States in the area of eDiscovery & Information Governance as ranked by Chambers and Partners. We focus exclusively on Information Law, which includes eDiscovery, information governance, data privacy, and data security. Engaging with clients, counsel, and advisors, Redgrave’s team provides legal advice that defines a clear, timely, and flexible strategy for both information governance and discovery.
Redgrave LLP is looking for attorneys who are actively licensed and in good standing in California, Illinois, Minnesota, Texas, Virginia, or Washington DC who desire an engaging work environment where you are valued and respected. This is a unique opportunity for accomplished attorneys to work in an hourly capacity on sophisticated matters primarily performing second-level review or quality control on high volumes of complex litigation documents to ensure the accuracy and completeness of work product.
Expected Start Date: Varied
Estimated Duration: Varied; opportunities from 1 week to several months
Required Hours: Flexible scheduling
Pay Rate: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
- Coordinate with team leads to learn about client needs and key areas of focus
- Assist in investigations as well as complex document reviews using a variety of online review tools, including Relativity
- Review, code, and redact documents for responsiveness, relevancy, confidentiality, and privilege
- Identify key information and effectively communicate findings
- Create, revise and update privilege logs
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise discretion
- Technical proficiency working on electronic document review platforms; preferably Relativity
- Tech savvy and advanced working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Superb attention to detail and the ability to ramp-up quickly in new environments and teams
- Ability to balance competing responsibilities and manage deadlines proactively
- Second-level Privilege review experience is desirable
- Must clear client conflicts and criminal background check
*Please Note: Currently, the role is scheduled to start as a remote position but may require being onsite in the future due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
Redgrave, LLP is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veterans’ status, or other status protected by applicable law.