At Credit Suite Inc. we are passionate about helping business owners build their business credit and get money to start and grow their business. We have an amazing culture of learning, innovation and teamwork. This environment and the exceptional service we provide, has produced amazing results for our clients and continued growth since 2012.
We are currently seeking a part time internal Compliance Attorney to report to our Chief Operations Executive.
If you are someone who loves reading legal documents, can take ownership and are a tech savvy professional, please investigate our stellar reputation, look at our website https://www.creditsuite.com/ and our other online content and review our attached Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct. Then apply if you think we are the right fit for you!
This valuable team member will:
- Be knowledgeable of business and finance law, practices and potential risk.
- Take ownership of all company legal needs and activities to ensure ongoing compliance and protect against legal risk.
- Review contracts, agreements and other legal documents, provide assessments and feedback and create solutions to needs.
- Communicate with Executives and collaborate with outside specialized attorneys to provide information and ensure that tasks and projects are completed.
- Review company systems and processes and assist with the development and documentation of compliance policies and procedures
- Exemplify our Core Values and uphold our Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct. (see attachment)
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Use computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to communicate and complete all work.
Position details: This is a part time, variable hour position, as current needs fluctuate. Salary or hourly rate will be negotiated.
Please view our website and let us know why you will be a great fit for us!
Credit Suite is open Monday-Friday, regular business hours. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, paid holidays and PTO accrual.
Credit Suite is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages ALL interested candidates to apply!