UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at email@example.com.
Miami litigation firm Seeks Commercial Litigation Associate with 5-10 years of experience. Candidate will support lead attorneys in their practice by assisting with gathering, analyzing, and organizing information; drafting legal pleadings, discovery, deposition and hearing attendance and summaries; and drafting and reviewing responses and motions, preparing and reviewing trial preparation and other documents.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Locates and interviews expert witnesses.
- Drafts legal documents including but not limited to discovery, motions, summary judgement motions, appellate briefs, affidavits, memoranda, and letters.
- Investigates factual information to respond to litigation discovery requests or other information inquiries.
- Performs legal research and analysis; compiles, analyzes, and summarizes data.
- Performs factual and technical investigation and analysis of case issues.
- Assists in all phases of case preparation including discovery and trial.
- Prepares for trial, including, but not limited to, providing trial support and attendance.
- Provides general logistical help and supports the maintenance of legal files, including, but not limited to, preparing status reports.
- Assists with special projects
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Research and analyzes various outside general counsel issues as they arise
- Five to eight years related experience or equivalent.
- Strong research skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent legal writing skills (grammatical and citation proficiency required).
- Proficient on Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to understand, comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, staff and team members.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
Fl Bar (Required)