We are looking for a highly motivated, business-minded, flexible and diligent attorney who is interested in jumping into and creating positive impact across a myriad of products and services. You will interact closely with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity to join a growing legal team and to work on novel and innovative products in an exciting environment. This is a full-time position.
Commercial Counsel (Platform) Responsibilities
- Contract drafting and negotiating a wide variety of agreements, including NDAs, MOUs, data licenses, SaaS and software distribution agreements, vendor services agreements, SOWs, development agreements, and beta and evaluation agreements, among others
- Advisory responsibilities for Facebook’s products (existing and new) and supporting their corresponding partnerships and business development teams, which may include covering aspects of (i) the Portal app ecosystem, AR camera experiences, voice assistant, (ii) platform integrations with music service providers and other developers, and (iii) developer, community, and policy partnerships programs
- Issue spot and manage legal issues that arise in connection with partnerships and agreements
- Provide strategic and practical business and legal advice to develop a comprehensive, long-term approach to our relationships with key partners
- Manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
- Actively collaborate with clients, other teams within Legal, and cross-functional teams across the company to coordinate on the above matters
- Thrive, innovate and execute in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment (potentially with minimal supervision)
- J.D. degree (or foreign equivalent) and membership in at least one US state bar
- 3+ years of experience as a practicing attorney with technology transactions experience at a global law firm and/or commercial counsel experience at a technology company
- Experience advising clients on, drafting (including from scratch), and negotiating commercial agreements for technology companies (ideally for software, multimedia, and/or data products)
- Experience adapting to changing priorities and organizational needs
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.