About the Role
WalkMe is looking for a full-time commercial attorney to join our in-house global Legal team. You will collaborate with colleagues across the company and around the world to support WalkMe’s needs and play a meaningful role in our growth. Based in the US, you'll report to our General Counsel in Tel Aviv.
What You'll Own
- Advise on a broad range of commercial matters and support our sales teams on deal structure and contract negotiations
- Review, draft, negotiate, and interpret a variety of commercial agreements including SaaS agreements, NDAs, vendor contracts, and partnership agreements
- Manage multiple deals and support colleagues in the US and internationally, with sound business and legal knowledge based on company priorities
- Advise senior management and leaders on relevant legal issues and risks, complex agreement structures, approval processes, and company policies and procedures
- Provide general legal support to our global business on an as-needed basis
What You Need to Succeed
- At least three years of relevant legal experience with mobile, internet, or technology companies (law firm, in-house, or both) with SaaS experience preferred with a JD from an accredited law school and active Bar membership
- Excellent legal and business acumen. You think strategically and details do not escape you. You are known for solving problems and working with ambiguity, complexity, and nuance.
- You can share complex messages with a variety of audiences, channels, and contexts. Your communication style shifts to match your audience.
- You enjoy working with sales teams and understand the urgency of client-oriented deadlines. You own your projects and have happy clients when the work is done.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.