UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at email@example.com.
This program gives students the experience of working in a business, manufacturing, and/or technical environment, which will assist them in relating their academic studies to practical work situations. Interns will develop a working knowledge of the trucking industry in one or more of the following areas: Operations (manufacturing, supply chain, procurement), engineering, information technology, finance/accounting, marketing, communications, legal, or human resources. Students will also develop an understanding of Navistar’s products, customers, values, and processes.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
For Legal Jobs:
- Pursuing a Juris Doctor degree or Doctor of Law degree (J.D.)
- Must be able to provide housing and transporation for the duration of the internship
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident status required – For certain positions (Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information)
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B or F-1 status)
- At least Sophomore standing for undergrad at the time of application
- Able to work at least 12 weeks (starting the end of May or early June through August)
- Previous applicable internships
- High level of computer skills (Microsoft Applications and Internet)