deAndrade Mangieri LLC is an Atlanta-based boutique law firm. Our practice areas are primarily business law, trusts and estate planning. Our firm is seeking a mid-level business associate attorney to join its rapidly expanding practice. This is a unique opportunity to serve and expand the firm’s high-net-worth and entrepreneurial clients within an environment that fosters learning and development.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, independent, collaborates well with others in a fast-paced team environment, has a positive attitude, a teammate mentality and a desire to strive for excellence. We are seeking an attorney who steadfastly drives for results and seeks to challenge the limits of the firm’s growth potential; communicates with clients in a way that fosters long-standing relationships of trust and confidence to ensure that clients heed guidance and take proper action; embraces problem solving and ambiguity as learning opportunities; has outstanding dependability, cooperation, sense of integrity and initiative with a team member attitude; and possesses a willingness to learn, grow, and embrace mentorship of others.
We're serious about finding good people and treating them well. We put our client experience above all else. As such, we seek team members that are passionate about exceeding client expectations at every touch point.
The business associate attorney supports the legal team with client engagement and counseling, drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documents, and managing project workflow in the practice areas of business representation, mostly, but also estate planning and probate.Attorney Responsibilities include:
- Draft, review, and negotiate consulting agreements, employment agreements, incentive compensation agreements, and non-competition, non-solicitation and non-disclosure agreements
- Develop partnership agreements, operating agreements and buy-sell agreements for business owners
- Draft and negotiate commercial real estate leases and contracts and structure ownership and management of real estate holding companies and subsidiary companies
- Provide legal advice and assistance to business owners and operators on various issues related to commercial contracts and vendor agreements, business entity formations and governance
- Counsel clients on various aspects of, and draft documents relating to, the buying, selling and reorganizing of businesses
- Perform asset protection planning for clients with family limited partnerships and limited liability companies
- Juris Doctorate with a minimum of three to five years of relevant experience related to transactional business law matters with a willingness to learn estate planning and probate
- Admitted to the Georgia Bar and in good standing
- Experience with billable hour targets
- Excellent writing and drafting skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent speaking ability
- Attention to detail and organization
- Persistence and thoroughness in completing work tasks
- Ability to identify and manage complex problems
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems