DiPasquale Moore- unwavering advocates for injured victims and families! While our clients focus on their physical and emotional recovery, we focus on the recovery of their losses. Our team is growing and we are looking to add an Bilingual Attorney to our team that is wanting to join us on our mission by efficiently and effectively pursuing our client’s claim and seeking justice on their behalf.
We are located in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri and have a combined 100+ years of dedicated legal experience. We are uniquely qualified to handle all types of injury claims and will fight for our client's compensation in both Kansas and Missouri. As the largest local personal injury firm in Kansas City, we have a depth of knowledge in this area of law and a strong commitment to treating all our clients with the personal and professional care they deserve.
DiPasquale Moore is young but growing incredibly! We offer a dynamic, fast-paced and competitive team environment where you will be challenged with something new everyday. Along with our winning atmosphere, we provide a great work-life balance and offer a generous salary and benefits package. Our top priority is taking care of our clients and we demonstrate that by only getting paid when our clients get paid.
We are looking to add a Bilingual Attorney to our outstanding team of experts. This is an incredible opportunity for a highly motivated attorney who wants to come alongside a team with a proven success record and who is dedicated to professionalism and high-quality legal representation. A successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual who possesses experience in all phases of litigation and strong academic credentials.
The Bilingual Attorney will handle all phases of personal injury and claim cases, including research, pre-trial, trial, settlement and appeal processes, for a large volume of cases. In this position the team will also consist of a case manager to help manage caseload, client interaction, and documentation.
- Must have one (1) year of legal experience, personal injury experience preferred
- Must have knowledge of federal and state statutes, court rules, forms, processes and procedures
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to listen and relate to clients with compassion
- Confident self starter and problem solver
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Juris Doctorate
- Active license to practice law and/or membership in Bar for both Kansas and Missouri
- Must be bilingual: fluent in English and Spanish
This position includes competitive compensation (great base salary plus performance based bonus opportunities), comprehensive health benefits, 401k, both autonomy and teamwork, challenging work, extensive on the job training, and no billable hours.