Court Buddy is an award-winning company seeking attorneys/lawyers who can represent clients in your county and surrounding counties. Practice areas include, but are not limited to family law, criminal defense, real estate (landlord-tenant), debt relief & bankruptcy, business & employment, business litigation, tickets, DUI/DWI, trusts & estates, and immigration.
Access to Clients
By joining our platform, we provide access to an extensive network of clients, mostly individuals, families, and small business owners, seeking legal services, including litigation services, nationwide. We bring you paying clients, not leads, prescreened, and matched to your experience and expertise. We also provide case management and billing services for our attorney-members.
- Clients prepay for their legal services and payments are securely held so that the funds are available when the tasks are completed.
- Practice and Business Development & Support
- Court Buddy promotes and markets for our attorney members, so they can focus on what they do best: practicing law.
To join, you must be:
- In good standing with your State Bar;
- Have no prior disciplinary history;
- Have and/or maintain strong customer reviews;
- Be able to represent clients in your state and in your chosen practice areas;
- Be willing to offer defined services at set rates.